Monday, September 10, 2012

WIN AN AUDIOBOOK FOR YOUR SCHOOL LIBRARY!

Daisy loves audiobooks!
As you may know, my book A Dog's Way Home, came out on audiobook this summer. I am so excited about this because I am a passionate audiobook listener! I think I was more excited when Listening Library bought the audio rights to the book than when the film option rights were sold! Listening Library (Random House) always does such an amazing job with their productions. They produced all the the audio versions of the Harry Potter books plus many more. The readers, Emily Eiden and Chuck Carrington, have done a beautiful job of interpreting Abby and Tam.

Listening Library was generous enough to give me quite a few author copies of the book on CD. I'd like to share these with ten school libraries. The first ten teachers or librarians to email me will receive an audio version of A Dog's Way Home--and I'll pay the postage! Go to my homepage and you'll get right to my email. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment