|Ann Cannon and Zora|
So let's meet my good-luck charm and her very large (180 pounds!) BFF, Zora!
1. How did you and Zora find each other? Zora and I have my husband to thank for our meeting. I'd always wanted a Newfoundland dog but doubted I'd ever have one. Inviting a dog that size to share your home and your life is quite a commitment! But one night Ken said, "I think I've found our next girl." Then he showed me a picture he'd found online of an adorable brown puppy that looked exactly like a baby bear. We called the breeder in L.A. the next day, and the day after that, we headed to the coast to pick up Zora. The rest is history!
2. What makes Zora's tail wag? Food, for sure. She's related to me that way. I like cupcakes, and unfortunately, so does she.
3. What's your all-time favorite dog book? Well! Up until this spring, I would have said Where the Red Fern Grows. But a certain book by the fabulous author, Bobbie Pyron, is certainly giving that classic a run for its money! (blush, blush)
4. If Zora could change just one thing about you, what would it be? I think Zora would make me more tolerant of her drool. Which is SO NOT FAIR OF HER! I'm already massively tolerant of her drool.
5. In five words, tell us what Zora means to you: Everything's better when Zora's around!
To find out more about the wonderful Ann Cannon and all her doings,
visit her website www.aecannon.com