|Bruce & Tucker (photo Ute Ville)|
|The Writer as a Young Man|
1. How did you and Tucker meet each other? My dog Tucker was abandoned at birth--dropped off in a box at my daughter's animal rescue. She took him in to her home, where she has about ten thousand pounds worth of dogs. He was so well socialized that my daughter said, "Dad, I know you're ready for a new dog. This is the one."
2. What' your all-time favorite dog story? You're kidding, right? It's A Dog's Purpose.
3. What makes Tucker's tail wag? Saying his name, or thinking his name, or looking at him or in his direction, or at anything at all.
4. If Tucker could change just one thing about you, what would it be? My fingers would be made of bacon.
5. In five words, tell us what Tucker means to you: More than just five words.
Thanks so much Bruce and Tucker!
Run, don't walk, right now and buy or check out A Dog's Purpose. You'll never look at your dog quite the same again. And be sure to check out Bruce's website and blog http://www.brucecameron.com/ He's got lots of really cool things going on: book trailers, photos of past dogs, Dog of the Week photos, and even photos of his wedding, with Tucker as Best Dog! It's too cute! http://www.adogspurpose.com/